The total cost of a hiring a caregiver through CareLinx is based on a few factors.
Costs set by the caregiver:
- Hourly price: Hourly rate decided by the individual caregiver
Costs set by CareLinx:
- CareLinx service fee: a service fee charged on all caregiver invoices to help CareLinx run smoothly, offer insurance coverage, and provide families support seven days a week.
Costs determined by IRS:
- Federal Employment taxes—Employers may be responsible for paying their share of social security and Medicare taxes.
Other costs that may be included:
- State or Local Employment taxes -- families may also be responsible for paying quarterly unemployment taxes.
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance -- some states require families hiring caregivers to purchase this insurance.
ℹ️ If you are still having trouble or have any other questions, please send us an email at email@example.com with a detailed description of your issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible.