Once you hire a caregiver, you will be reviewing their timesheet.
- The frequency in which you review the timesheet varies depending on the agreement you have with the caregiver.
- The caregiver will be paid once you accept the timesheet. You have 2 days to review the timesheet after it is submitted by the caregiver.
- If you do not review the timesheet within 2 days, the payment will automatically be deducted from your account to pay the caregiver.
See the following steps for reviewing a timesheet.
Step 1: Go to 'Payments'
Step 2: View the Invoice
(Click on the invoice number in order to review the invoice)
Step 3: Review the Invoice
- If the invoice looks correct, click 'PAY' and the caregiver will be paid using the debit or credit card that you have on file.
- If the invoice looks incorrect, click 'REJECT'. You will then have to type in the reason why you are rejecting the invoice. Type in the reason why you are rejecting it and how they should correct it and then click 'REJECT INVOICE'.
(Once they correct it you can review the updated invoice and select 'PAY')
ℹ️ If you are still having trouble or have any other questions, please send us an email at email@example.com with a detailed description of your issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible.