Finding the right caregiver for your or your loved one’s needs is easy when you use CareLinx. Start by telling us about your care needs and what kind of help you’re looking for. Browse caregiver profiles, read reviews from other families like yours, and contact 2-3 caregivers that look like a good match. Schedule a “meet and greet” to interview and learn more about them, and if you both agree that it’s a good fit, hire, pay, and manage your caregiver through CareLinx.
Have questions or need help finding the right caregiver? Our Customer Support team is here to lend a helping hand throughout your caregiver search, in addition to hiring, and managing your caregiver on CareLinx.
CareLinx is here to help you hire a caregiver!
Below is an overview of the steps you will need to take in order to hire your caregiver.
- Post a Job: The first step is creating a detailed and thorough job post.
- Browse: You can then browse for caregivers nearby. You can set a distance to narrow your results.
- Message: If you find any caregivers you are interested in, send them a message to schedule an interview.
- Interview: You can schedule phone interviews and in-person interviews to learn more about the caregivers you are interested in and find the right one for your family. You can schedule interviews with as many caregivers as you need to in order to find the right one for your family.
- Hire a Caregiver: Once you have found a caregiver that fits your family's needs, you can hire the caregiver with a click of a button.
Caregivers working on the CareLinx platform must be officially hired through the CareLinx website. CareLinx was created to provide a safe, user-friendly platform to easily pay your caregiver and is designed to be an entirely cashless, convenient experience. Caregivers simply submit a timesheet (on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, depending on your preference) for your review and approval via email. After your approval, the payment method specified on your CareLinx account (we accept major credit and debit cards + ACH) will be charged (or debited). It's that simple!
ℹ️ If you are still having trouble or have any other questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of your issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible.