What You Can Expect To Pay
Our innovative model allows you to hire caregivers directly, with as much or as little support from us as you’d like and can help you save up to 25% compared to hiring through a traditional agency.
The overall cost of hiring a caregiver includes the following:
This is the wage rate that both you and your caregiver mutually agree on. You pay less, while your caregiver keeps 100% of their earnings!
CareLinx Service Fees
- CareLinx service fee: A 20% service fee is charged on all invoices. The CareLinx service fee helps us to provide trusted quality service to families like you, offer insurance coverage for your added protection and safety, provide you with assistance from our Customer Support team when you need it- seven days a week, and to help us operate CareLinx.
Included for free as part of our service:
- Tax management services to help you stay tax compliant and to take care of filings for you
- Insurance coverage for your added protection
- Payment via credit card, debit card or ACH
As a direct employer, you are responsible for state and federal employment taxes, that include:
- Federal Social Security - 6.2%
- Federal Medicare - 1.45% of wages
- State/Federal Unemployment Taxes - Varies from state to state (2-3%)
All employment taxes are automatically calculated for you at each invoice and filed to the federal or state authorities through CareLinx and our tax management provider. Remember, these tax services are included for free!
**CareLinx accepts private pay, including the majority of long-term insurance plans. Medicare Advantage members may qualify for home care services. Please contact your insurance carrier to verify your plan’s benefits.**
ℹ️ If you are still having trouble or have any other questions, please send us an email at email@example.com with a detailed description of your issue and we will get back to you as soon as possible.